One of Prof. Ruoff's papers, "Synthesis of graphene-based nanosheets via chemical reduction of exfoliated graphite oxide" is selected as the top cited paper from 50 years of "Carbon".
This paper has been cited more than 1379 times so far.
Professor Hoi Ri Moon and Jung-Min Kee received the Outstanding Teaching Award in 2015 from the UNIST president. The award was given to three faculty members with the highest teaching evaluations throughout UNIST, and two of them are from our department. Congratulations!
1. Who : Undergraduate Students who major in chemistry 1st, 2nd track
2. When : 2018 May 11th, 4 P.M.
3. Where : 110-N107
4. How to join : Complete the Google sheet at the link below.
5. Link to Google sheet: https://goo.gl/forms/DnWSSxf5VUYb5A9e2
6. Due date :Until 2018 May 10th, 11:59 PM
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), UNIST-gil 50, Ulsan 44919, Republic of Korea