The Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning of Korea has recently announced the 2015 recipients of the Knowledge Creation Award. The award, established in 2009, recognizes the nation’s most influential scientific minds whose recent papers represented the strongest research performance in their research areas.
Story of UNIST’s strategy to attract and secure top talents has been introduced in a documentary program by YTN Science on Thursday, November 5th, as one of the great examples that will further boost national competitiveness in the era of globalization
1. Who : Undergraduate Students who major in chemistry 1st, 2nd track
2. When : 2018 May 11th, 4 P.M.
3. Where : 110-N107
4. How to join : Complete the Google sheet at the link below.
5. Link to Google sheet: https://goo.gl/forms/DnWSSxf5VUYb5A9e2
6. Due date :Until 2018 May 10th, 11:59 PM
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), UNIST-gil 50, Ulsan 44919, Republic of Korea