The work by Distinguished Professor Rodney S. Ruoff has been published in Physical Review Letters.
New study predicts, measures, and controls the temperature of large graphene bubbles with a single laser beam.
1. Who : Undergraduate Students who major in chemistry 1st, 2nd track
2. When : 2018 May 11th, 4 P.M.
3. Where : 110-N107
4. How to join : Complete the Google sheet at the link below.
5. Link to Google sheet: https://goo.gl/forms/DnWSSxf5VUYb5A9e2
6. Due date :Until 2018 May 10th, 11:59 PM
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), UNIST-gil 50, Ulsan 44919, Republic of Korea